Five Minute FudgePosted: July 26, 2011
I promise I’m alive!
This summer is trying its best to eat me whole, even with a wonderful job with wonderful people. I’ll be back with you soon.
Until then, why not make some fudge? Give me five minutes and a microwave, and, I promise, life will never be the same!
Five Minute Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (fat-free, low-fat, full-fat are all ok)
- 16 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy is fine, make sure stir styles are thoroughly mixed)
Combine peanut butter and chocolate chips in medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on full power in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until chocolate and peanut butter are melted and well combined. Add condensed milk. Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. *The fudge will begin to ‘seize up’ and become very thick and hard to stir. Make sure you get all ingredients completely mixed in! Press into a parchment-paper-lined 8×8 pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm (if you can wait that long!)
Nut Free, Five Minute Fudge
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (fat-free, low-fat, full-fat all fine)
- 1/4 cup butter (margarine works fine)
- 24 oz semisweet chocolate chips
Combine all ingredients in medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on full power in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until all ingredients are melted and completely incorporated. Pour in parchment-paper-lined, greased 8×8 pan. Refrigerate two hours or until firm.